The Rex OS-AUTO Motorized Durometer Test Stand provides constant load, controlled rate of descent, and application velocity, through a geared electric motor and braking mechanism that alternately lowers the durometer onto the specimen and then raises it in preparation for the next test.
This Rex OS-AUTO also provides an electronic timer that can adjust the amount of time the durometer remains in the lowered position (dwell time).
The durometer and carriage assembly have a mass sufficient for use with Types A, B and O. The incorporation of the large detachable mass is required for testing with Type C, D and DO durometers. This detachable mass can be purchased separately. The OS-AUTO can also be configured for use with durometer Types OO, OOO and OOO-S.
Adjustment of the durometer for specimen thickness is easily accomplished by a height adjusting knob on the top of the stand.
|Durometer Scales||No mass:OO, OOO, & OOO-S|
Small mass:A, B, E, & O
Large mass:C, D, & DO
|Over Dimensions (DxWxH)||13 x 6.125 x 9.75 in (356 x 156 x 248 mm)|
|Specimen Table Dimensions||7 x 6 in (177 x 182 mm)|
|Throat Depth||3.25 in (83 mm)|
|Throat Height||3.125 in (79 mm)|
|Weight (without additional mass)||35 lb (16 kg)|
|Specimen Thickness||Minimum:0.240 in (6 mm) per ASTM D2240|
Maximum:varies with durometer model; ~3 in (75 mm)
|Timer Operation||0 through 9999 seconds|
|Power Requirements||120 VAC 60 Hz | 240 VAC 50 Hz optional|
|Operating Temperature||73.4 3.6 F (23.0 2.0 C)|
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate
- Conforms to ASTM D-2240, DIN 53505, ISO 868, JIS K 7215 and ISO 7619. Asker C model conforms to JIS K-7312.
- 18 mm diameter footer provides stable basis for testing and conforms to all International Standards
Digital Durometer Tester
- High and low buttons for setting tolerance limits
- Holds Peak reading until reset
- 0.1 Unit Resolution
- Conforms to ASTM D-2240, DIN 53505, ISO 868, JIS K 7215 & ISO 7619. Asker C model conforms to JIS K-7312