Checkline AD-300-O Precision Analog Durometer, O Scale
Price: $ 605.00
Measures according to
DIN 53505 (A, D)
ISO 868 (A, D)
ISO 7619 (A, D)
ASTM D 2240 (A, D, C, O).
The Checkline AD-300 precision durometer is designed to measure the hardness of vulcanized or thermoplastic rubbers, elastomeric or soft plastic materials and silicon products via indentation resistance.
The AD-300 durometer meets the requirements of most international standards, including:
- DIN 53505 (A, D)
- ISO 868 (A, D)
- ISO 7619 (A, AO, D)
- ASTM D 2240 (A, D, C, O)
The AD-300 is German-engineering with the highest build employing an ultra-low friction movement and an indentor machined to the highest standards. Together with the ergonomic enlarged foot this enables you to take highly accurate and repeatable measurements.
The AD-300 Hardness Tester is available in Shore A, D, C and O scales
|Hardness readings are displayed on an easy-to-read analog scale. An optional MEMORY POINTER holds readings until manually reset, allowing the operator to concentrate on the measurement task. The AD-300 Hardness Tester will be delivered with operating instructions, carrying case and manufacturer's certificate. A full calibration certificate can be ordered optionally. || |
- Ergonomic barrel and 18mm footer offers stable platform for measurement eliminating "wobble"
- Large easy to read dial indicator (0-100 units)
- Memory pointer optionally available
- Highly accurate and repeatable
- German-engineered and built
- Conforms to DIN 53505, ISO 868, ISO 7619 and ASTM D 2240
- Traceable calibration certificate Optional
|Dial face diameter||57 mm|
|Total length||121 mm|
|Range||0 - 100|
|Footer Diameter||18 mm|
|Standards||DIN 53505 (A, D)|
ISO 868 (A, D)
ISO 7619 (A, A, D)
ASTM D 2240 (A, D, C, O)
Conformance to International Standards
|Model||ASTM D2240||DIN 53505||ISO 868||ISO 7619|
|A||Flat cone point, 35 Included Angle|
Soft rubber, plastics, and elastomers, printer's rolls.
|C||Flat cone point, 35 Included Angle|
Medium hard elastomers and plastics. Also useful to avoid surface marks.
|D||Sharp cone point, 30 Included Angle|
Hard rubber and plastics such as thermo plastics, flooring and bowling balls.
Very soft elastomers, textile windings, soft granular materials. Use below 20 Duro A.
Durometer Test Stand
- Provides improved accuracy & repeatable when used by separate operators
- Spring loaded lever for fast & precise travel
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate
- Conforms to ASTM D-2240, DIN 53505, ISO 868, JIS K 7215 and ISO 7619. Asker C model conforms to JIS K-7312
- 18 mm diameter footer provides stable basis for testing and conforms to all International Standards