Rex 1600-OO Type OO Durometer RX-1600-OO for Light Foams, Sponge Rubber Gels and Animal Tissue
Price: $ 535.00
Available Scales: A, AO, B, CF, D, E, DO, M, O, OO, OOO, OOO-S (Asker, ISO, DIN & JIS Scales also available, inquire)
Conforms to ASTM D-2240
Includes NIST Calibration Certificate
Available Scales: A, AO, B, CF, D, E, DO, M, O, OO, OOO, OOO-S
The Rex 1600 Dial Shore Durometer RX-1600 features a full-sized dial face for readability to within 1/2 point. The RX-1600 offers the maximum accuracy available in a dial model gauge at a minimum cost.
Type M Durometers require test stand OS-3 per ASTM D2240.
- Rex 1600 Dial Shore Durometer RX-1600
- Instruction manual
- Includes NIST Calibration Certificate
- Full 360 degree sweep
- One year warranty
- Conforms to ASTM D-2240
- Large dial
|Measuring Range||0 - 100 units |
|Accuracy*||1 durometer unit (A,B,C,D,E,O,DO)|
2 durometer units (OO,OOO)
4 durometer units (M)
|Dimensions||2.25" x 6.125"H |
|Weight||6 oz. |
per ASTM D 2240-05, Sect 9.3: It is accepted that durometer readings below 20 or above 90 are not considered reliable. It is suggested that readings in these ranges be omitted.
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate
- Conforms to ASTM D-2240, DIN 53505, ISO 868, JIS K 7215 and ISO 7619. Asker C model conforms to JIS K-7312.
- 18 mm diameter footer provides stable basis for testing and conforms to all International Standards
Digital Durometer Tester
- High and low buttons for setting tolerance limits
- Holds Peak reading until reset
- 0.1 Unit Resolution
- Conforms to ASTM D-2240, DIN 53505, ISO 868, JIS K 7215 & ISO 7619. Asker C model conforms to JIS K-7312