Durometer Sold Separately
Eliminates operator error
We introduce the Rex OS-2 Durometer Test Stand compact operating stand for durometers in the A, B and O scales. The stand, used in conjunction with our Durometers, eliminates operator error sometimes associated with shop floor durometer testing. The stand features a load weight for the proper testing pressure as noted in ASTM D2240, and a quick-lock column for easy adjustment. It can be used with either the provided specimen holder or the optional O.R.F.-1 O-Ring Fixturing Set (sold separately)
The OS-2H features an a dampener that lowers the durometer at the same rate for each test, resulting in superior repeatability for all durometer tests
*Durometer Sold Separately
Compatible with RX-1600, RX-1700 & RX-DD Durometers
- Eliminates operator error in the A, B, and O scales
- Stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction
- Compact size - 13" high x 6" wide
- Total Weight approximately 9 lbs.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Optional Dampener further increases repeatability
|Sample Clearance||Height: 2 5/8" To Specimen Holder|
Depth: 3 1/4" Durometer Center To Shaft