Eliminates operator error
The Rex OS-4 Durometer Test Stand is designed for use with our type OO & OOO durometers. The stand, used in conjunction with our Durometers increases repeatability while eliminating operator error.
The stand features a load weight for the proper testing pressure as noted in ASTM D2240, and a quick-lock column for easy adjustment.
The OS-4H features an a dampener that lowers the durometer at the same rate for each test, resulting in superior repeatability for all durometer tests
*Durometer Sold Separately
- Eliminates operator error in the OO & OOO scales
- Stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction
- Compact size - 13" high x 6" wide
- Total Weight approximately 9 lbs.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Optional Dampener further increases repeatability
|Sample Clearance||Height: 2 5/8" To Specimen Holder|
Depth: 3 1/4" Durometer Center To Shaft